Hot Applied Water Proofing
Watertight Systems provides hot applied water proofing services for commercial properties in South Carolina, North Carolina, Georgia, and Alabama. We use time-tested rubberized, fluid asphalt products that fully bond to surfaces, providing a watertight seal against moisture infiltration. Fluid applied waterproofing membranes are used for many different applications, including:
- Plaza decks
- Green roofs
- Parking decks
- Below grade
- Balcony decks
Watertight Systems delivers and pumps the fluid application directly onto your site to create a monolithic membrane that covers large surfaces and fully bonds to your substrate. Fluid applied waterproofing uses a select blend of synthetic rubber, refined asphalts, stabilizers and additives to increase adhesion performance and improve the surface’s flexibility in low temperatures.
Benefits of Watertight Systems Services
Here are some of the many benefits you can expect when using Watertight Systems to install hot applied water proofing to your commercial property:
- Reduces the chance of roof damage caused by sunlight, rain, snow, ice, and wind
- A waterproof membrane saves you money on maintenance and roof repairs
- Provides energy efficiency and energy savings by reflects harmful rays from the sun
- Expect lower interior humidity levels with a watertight seal against leaks
- There is a minimum amount of downtime and interruption to your business
A waterproofed roof increases the level of comfort for both workers and clients. Also, you will effectively extend the life of your roofing assembly with a fluid, hot applied waterproof membrane.