At Watertight Systems, we have a reputation for quality and excellence, backed by over 20 years of experience in the industry. For commercial waterproofing in the southeast, you can always count on the expert team at Watertight.
In fact, from the mainstream waterproofing and maintenance services of caulking, repellants, and sealants, to satisfying more sophisticated specs for air barrier, carbon fiber wrap, and stabilization anchoring, Watertight Systems is known for our craftsmanship and attention to detail.
Unlike some contractors who subcontract the majority of their work, our team completes more than 90% of our work with our own team, meaning you can always trust that your job will be completed right the first time.
Further, we are active members of these recognized associations:
- Waterproofing Contractors’ Association, Inc (WCA)
- Air Barrier Association of America (abaa)
- International Concrete Repair Institute (ICRI)
- Sealant Waterproofing & Restoration Institute (SWRI)
In addition, materials manufacturers have exacting certification standards. We proudly maintain our certifications with the following suppliers:
- SIKA Epoxy and Mortars
- Watson Bowman Wabocrete Jeene Joint
- W.R.Grace- Procor Fluid Applied
- Versaflex- Polyurea Joint Filler
- Neogard- Pedestrian & Traffic Coating
- Carlisle- Sureseal EPDM Butyl Membrane Waterproofing
- Koster Moisture Mitigation
- BASF Pedestrian/Traffic Coatings
We have worked hard over the last 23 years to establish long-term relationships with engineers, architects, contractors and large commercial property management companies as a preferred provider. So, for all of your commercial waterproofing needs, trust in the experts at Watertight. Contact us today to find out more or to schedule an appointment for a FREE estimate.